Conquer 2.0 Capricorn Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Conquer 2.0 Capricorn Server

Anything you need on Capricorn server can be done here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey...FUCK YOU

Go down 
+2
SteFighter
Jace[Face]
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jace[Face]
Admin
Jace[Face]

Hey...FUCK YOU Empty
PostSubject: Hey...FUCK YOU   Hey...FUCK YOU EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:43 pm

Well I just bascially made this topic so when you are mad at someone at the spur of the moment you can post it..

FUCK YOU *magician* Stop poisoning ppl its fuking annoying
Back to top Go down
https://co2capricorn.forumotion.net
SteFighter

SteFighter

Hey...FUCK YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey...FUCK YOU   Hey...FUCK YOU EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:13 pm

FUCK YOU STAYLE!! ....nuff said i think.
Back to top Go down
Surreal

Surreal

Hey...FUCK YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey...FUCK YOU   Hey...FUCK YOU EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 2:32 pm

No one to say FUCK YOU to today, but I just realized I'd posted the last message in every thread except this one. So uhm... yeah ;p Figured I'd do that. OH WAIT! I do have a fuck you.

FUCK YOU ABOLILA (or however you spell it)
Got pked some some chick a couple times yesterday, and when I revved I went after her, but this bitch stalked me and killed me every time I went out for revenge. Fuckin flying archers. I HATE YOU ALL
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mistedstars
Carnage

Carnage

Hey...FUCK YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey...FUCK YOU   Hey...FUCK YOU EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:42 am

dont have a fuck you as of yet but someday i will lol. just wanted to say dont hate my archer:( he's a nice guy:)
Back to top Go down
rafik6790

rafik6790

Hey...FUCK YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey...FUCK YOU   Hey...FUCK YOU EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:27 am

fuck all the ppl who kos'd me in biggest problem to less order

d*limits, loosekid, skyline, mcstooge, tito126 (kicked his ass so many times), moro, stifler,kayton, nightmare, and thats basically it i cant remember anyone else. ty for your time
Back to top Go down
darkkidgouki

darkkidgouki

Hey...FUCK YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey...FUCK YOU   Hey...FUCK YOU EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:42 am

i would like to give a big fuck you to nightmare aka piko for being a dick
skyline aka artin for being gay and alvin aka delimits a fuck you to doc blaze why becasue he like 41 but has the mind of a 12 yr so fuck him and fuck loose-douche because he a no skill pussy tryna be a bully and always sucking mysterious titty every time she talks.
Back to top Go down
Surreal

Surreal

Hey...FUCK YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey...FUCK YOU   Hey...FUCK YOU EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:51 am

darkkidgouki wrote:
i would like to give a big fuck you to nightmare aka piko for being a dick
skyline aka artin for being gay and alvin aka delimits a fuck you to doc blaze why becasue he like 41 but has the mind of a 12 yr so fuck him and fuck loose-douche because he a no skill pussy tryna be a bully and always sucking mysterious titty every time she talks.

Just wanted to sort somethin out- I found this out last night and I'm pretty fuckin pissed about it. But it does explain quite a lot.
Piko, the REAL piko, has not been on CO for 8 days. The "piko" that has started all of this shit between me and my friends, and pissed of so many people, was actually Piko's brother Ali. He even pretended to be piko to ME, instead of telling me the truth. Piko came back to the game last night, sorted shit out between me and Sky and a few others, and they're all cool now, and he's trying to find everyone that his brother fucked around with. So if you wanna talk with him, please do, because he's pretty pissed at his brother for what he did to me and ya'll. I can't remember all of the names of the people he pissed off, too many lol- so he'd appreciate ya'll sending him a message (be nice, he's not the one who fucked with ya'll)
So Gouki, it wasn't piko who kos'd you, it was his stupid douchey little brother. Hope that makes you feel better <3 Love ya'll!!!
Back to top Go down
rafik6790

rafik6790

Hey...FUCK YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey...FUCK YOU   Hey...FUCK YOU EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:55 am

nah that dont sound right. how can u be gone for 8 days and not let your wife know.what i say is he just bitched out and thought of some dumbass excuse. and how does someone know about what goes on in a couples conversations even if it is that person's lil bro, its no way his wife on the game couldnt have noticed that
Back to top Go down
Surreal

Surreal

Hey...FUCK YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey...FUCK YOU   Hey...FUCK YOU EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:41 am

Well, yeah, I do feel like a fuckin idiot, thanks for, you know, pointing that out again, but he DID tell me he was going to be gone. It's been over a year since I'd talked with Piko, and I was only back on CO for 2 days before he had to go- but I assumed, when Nightmare logged on the next day, that he was able to log on anyway, that it was him. And his brother even told me he was Piko, because when he gets on I'm always like hey piko, or hey hun, what's up, etc, and no, I never thought twice. Never corrected me, etc. He seemed kind of... I dunno, more "excited" than Piko usually is, more chatty, active, but I just figured he was happy I was back, or something... I dunno :/ And I don't know what you mean by what goes on in a couple conversations? He didn't know his brother had been on until he got on last night, asked Skyline why he'd killed him, and ya'll know Sky... Piko explained to him that he'd been gone, called his brothers and asked if one of them had been on. Turned out it was Ali, and you know the rest from there. Ali's in an assload of trouble, Sky and Piko are getting along (I'm kinda wtf there considering how hardcore pissed Sky was even though it wasn't him- he holds one hell of a grudge, but hey, I'm not complaining, I'm not kos anymore while I'm trying to level ;p)

Piko really is a good guy. His brother's a douche, but Sky was so fuckin hardcore "I hate you". Then Piko, the real Piko, talked to him for literally 4 minutes, and that's all it took for Sky to be like "ok luvs you".
Back to top Go down
rafik6790

rafik6790

Hey...FUCK YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey...FUCK YOU   Hey...FUCK YOU EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:45 am

well either way skyline is still a dick, and if it came down to u and piko over doc blaze or d*limits or whoever, u guys arent that important to him
Back to top Go down
darkkidgouki

darkkidgouki

Hey...FUCK YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey...FUCK YOU   Hey...FUCK YOU EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:50 am

well we had similar problems like this with ppl it's all a matter of time till we show them where they stand in conquer beneath our feet lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
rafik6790

rafik6790

Hey...FUCK YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey...FUCK YOU   Hey...FUCK YOU EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:52 am

yea this happened to us so many times it aint funny........ok its a lil funny
Back to top Go down
Surreal

Surreal

Hey...FUCK YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey...FUCK YOU   Hey...FUCK YOU EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:15 pm

rafik6790 wrote:
well either way skyline is still a dick, and if it came down to u and piko over doc blaze or d*limits or whoever, u guys arent that important to him

Oh, I know that for sure lol. But when it comes to either being kos or not being kos, I'd rather not be ;p
Back to top Go down
rafik6790

rafik6790

Hey...FUCK YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey...FUCK YOU   Hey...FUCK YOU EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:49 am

me and gouki know how to lay low. i got experience from real life and games at running away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey...FUCK YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey...FUCK YOU   Hey...FUCK YOU Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey...FUCK YOU
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Conquer 2.0 Capricorn Server :: Trash Talk-
Jump to: