Conquer 2.0 Capricorn Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Conquer 2.0 Capricorn Server

Anything you need on Capricorn server can be done here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Surreal's chars and stuff

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Surreal

Surreal

Surreal's chars and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Surreal's chars and stuff   Surreal's chars and stuff EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:11 am

I seem to have lost all of my former accounts except for ~Surreal~ (110 wat/tro/tro atm)
Making a new archer, making her a pure rb, name of >LadyNightmare<
I love talkin and I love new friends so send me a pm in game sometime oo cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mistedstars
SteFighter

SteFighter

PostSubject: Re: Surreal's chars and stuff   Surreal's chars and stuff EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:43 am

gogogogo surreal = DD *cheeers*
Back to top Go down
Surreal

Surreal

PostSubject: Re: Surreal's chars and stuff   Surreal's chars and stuff EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:59 pm

<3
Back to top Go down
rafik6790

rafik6790

PostSubject: Re: Surreal's chars and stuff   Surreal's chars and stuff EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:15 pm

all i want is one account that i can rely on and will put a ni&&a down if someone comes around my way
Back to top Go down
Surreal

Surreal

PostSubject: Re: Surreal's chars and stuff   Surreal's chars and stuff EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:16 pm

I'm a nice person. I help anyone and everyone, but I always side with the underdog. You're still my friend, but if you pick on someone smaller than you and brag about it, I'll yell your ears off your damn head till you get the picture. I'm intensely loyal to everyone who deserves it, which is pretty much everyone, I believe, unless you're seriously an asshole. I don't like racism, all this shit about people calling Brazilians and Egyptians stupid fuckin pisses me off- They're smart enough to know their native language AND learn English, even if they're not perfect with speaking it... They took the effort and time to learn it, for that, I think they're smarter than all those fuckers who run around calling them retards and shit. I'd like to see all those racist people go join a unknown chinese only game and try and figure that shit out. Bet they couldn't do it. But these guys could, and did. Sometimes I think I respect them more than the people I used to call my friends.
Like Piko. My game hubby, and one of my best friends on CO. We used to use Babel Fish to talk to each other. It's amazing the people you can get to know if you just try a little. Then he started learning English, and he's not perfect with it, no, but he tries damn hard and he deserves respect for that. He's such a good guy. He has more respect and concern for his friends than a lot of other people I know, like DeLimits, Skyline, etc. But no one respects him. They don't take the time to get to know him, they just think, ooh, he's Egyptian, he must be a fucktard and deserve to have me attack him on sight. He doesn't start shit with anyone unless they start it with him first, I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks. He's more defensive now than he used to be, I'll say that, he used to just keep the fights in GWs. But since people started givin him shit outside the gwa, he's been givin it right back. He's got a lot of pride, like I said, but he's a damn good friend, and I respect him more than anyone else on this game, excluding the members of this forum, and precious few in game that do not belong to the forum. I will always be his friend, and I will always take his side, because he's taken more time than anyone else in the history of this game to get to know me as a person on CO and outside of it. He's more protective of me than anyone else on this game, too.
Sorry for the rant, but I have had so much shit dumped on me today in CO that I needed to vent. I lost one of my best fucking friends, lost his friendship and respect today because of Skyline. Little assfuck started shit with Piko and since I took his side, since he fucking DESERVED it, I lost Alvin. I will be very, very angry about this for a very long time. I thought of Alvin like a brother.
Oh, and I'm drinkin too. I only drink for fun, but Alvin actually fuckin upset me today, and a little part of me is drinking tonight because I feel like I really lost something. Man... Fuck you Alvin. I hope somebody hurts you like you hurt me.
Back to top Go down
SteFighter

SteFighter

PostSubject: Re: Surreal's chars and stuff   Surreal's chars and stuff EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:08 am

alvin is a douchebag..it'd suck to loose u as a friend tbh..
Back to top Go down
Surreal

Surreal

PostSubject: Re: Surreal's chars and stuff   Surreal's chars and stuff EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 2:14 pm

I <3 you. ^.^
Back to top Go down
rafik6790

rafik6790

PostSubject: Re: Surreal's chars and stuff   Surreal's chars and stuff EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:36 am

i hate cookies O_O
Back to top Go down
Surreal

Surreal

PostSubject: Re: Surreal's chars and stuff   Surreal's chars and stuff EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:41 pm

<.< Er.... ok oo
I hate... uhm... what's it called. those little green vegetable balls.... look like tiny cabbages... starts with a b, I swear it does. Huh. Must hate it so much I gave myself selective amnesia over them! Lol. OH GOD, I remember. Brussel Sprouts. Those are gross. No amount of butter or anything can make those things edible. I bet you'd take a cookie over those, Rafi ;p
Back to top Go down
rafik6790

rafik6790

PostSubject: Re: Surreal's chars and stuff   Surreal's chars and stuff EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:47 pm

actually i really dont like cookies or any type of sweets. i like all kinds of vegetables, mainly spinach.
Back to top Go down
Carnage

Carnage

PostSubject: Re: Surreal's chars and stuff   Surreal's chars and stuff EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:30 pm

lol i eat anything except some vegetables . but i dont know what they are called in english lol
Back to top Go down
SteFighter

SteFighter

PostSubject: Re: Surreal's chars and stuff   Surreal's chars and stuff EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:47 pm

say it in dutch..it'll be fun..bring some culture to the forum!! gogogo XDD
Back to top Go down
rafik6790

rafik6790

PostSubject: Re: Surreal's chars and stuff   Surreal's chars and stuff EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 1:59 am

im not expecting everyone to like vegetables, im just not normal

and im two sockets away from all 2 soc gears wooooooo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surreal's chars and stuff   Surreal's chars and stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

Surreal's chars and stuff
Page 1 of 1