Conquer 2.0 Capricorn Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Conquer 2.0 Capricorn Server

Anything you need on Capricorn server can be done here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introductions plox o.o

Go down 
+2
darkkidgouki
Jace[Face]
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jace[Face]
Admin
Jace[Face]

Introductions plox o.o Empty
PostSubject: Introductions plox o.o   Introductions plox o.o EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:31 am

I guess I can start...I am a guy who made a free forum so you can yell at people and trade at any time even from your cell phone Very Happy

So have fun with it.
Back to top Go down
https://co2capricorn.forumotion.net
darkkidgouki

darkkidgouki

PostSubject: Re: Introductions plox o.o   Introductions plox o.o EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:57 pm

wow i'm first name's darkkidgouki most of u know me others fear me and women love me. But i'm currently 129 tro i plan on going tro/war/tro sometime this year i have alot of friends just name a few koho,malia,blue,rafik6790.hersh and others i been playing this game for 5 years now and i had a tro/firetao named darkjet most of u know him yea thats me but that account is banned so other than that if u wanna chat hit me up evilkidryu@hotmail.com Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Surreal

Surreal

PostSubject: Re: Introductions plox o.o   Introductions plox o.o EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:14 am

I'm second!!! Right after my hubby hater, haha. <3 gouki.
Anyway, I'm 24, a wife and mum, and ah... yeah. I've been playing for almost 5 years, I believe. Originally started on Justice, moved to Freedom, then came to Capricorn with the split with all my Freedom buddies. I love you Looking forward to getting to know you all ^.^ Hit me up sometime in game or send me a pm on the forums Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mistedstars
rafik6790

rafik6790

PostSubject: 6790 and me   Introductions plox o.o EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:51 pm

I'm third, so what, anyway my names tony but i play on rafik6790. I been playing co since I was 15 and now im 19 but I quit for like 2 years and after I returned I promised myself I wouldnt pk anyone for no reason because I went through the same thing so long ago. My char is a tro 130> war 130> tro ? and I only wanted to talk to people on this game not make enemies but things dont go as planned sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Surreal

Surreal

PostSubject: Re: Introductions plox o.o   Introductions plox o.o EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:59 pm

Poor Rafi. <3 You have us!!
Back to top Go down
rafik6790

rafik6790

PostSubject: Re: Introductions plox o.o   Introductions plox o.o EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:06 pm

yea i guess
Back to top Go down
Surreal

Surreal

PostSubject: Re: Introductions plox o.o   Introductions plox o.o EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 2:17 pm

you guess??? Pfft. I saw you get on today and you didn't say hi Sad I was busy juggling my little girl so I couldn't talk anyway but that's not the point <.< You need to get on more, you and gouki, we miss you!
Back to top Go down
Carnage

Carnage

PostSubject: Re: Introductions plox o.o   Introductions plox o.o EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:38 am

well i guess im next in line noone really knows me but i've played CO for a long time now like 6 years orso. my name is Toby and if you have seen a Carnage on the capricorn server its prolly me Smile im not very high lvl but that is because i didnt really get into the game untill i started playing again 6 months ago orso. i still have to get my 1st ever RB but i'll get there. im from holland so i live in a timezone that differs from most you guys and girls. i would love to get some more friends on CO to be able to talk to. if any of you see me online just say hi.

who knows maybe we'll talk again on cap.
Back to top Go down
SteFighter

SteFighter

PostSubject: Re: Introductions plox o.o   Introductions plox o.o EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:42 am

Nice to meet you carnage : ) i shud be back on co sometime this week i'll whisper u if i see u online : )

if u have msn ill add u on there
Back to top Go down
rafik6790

rafik6790

PostSubject: Re: Introductions plox o.o   Introductions plox o.o EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:34 am

your name is carnage right?
Back to top Go down
Surreal

Surreal

PostSubject: Re: Introductions plox o.o   Introductions plox o.o EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:20 pm

Carnage, as rafi has asked, you need to friend us ;p I play all sorts of funky hours, so I might actually see you on lol. If you see me talkin or runnin around somewhere, give me a shout and I'll come add you Smile
Back to top Go down
Carnage

Carnage

PostSubject: Re: Introductions plox o.o   Introductions plox o.o EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:40 pm

i will and sometimes i do see you surreal and i said something to you just not in a whisper lol but you didnt reply Sad
Back to top Go down
rafik6790

rafik6790

PostSubject: Re: Introductions plox o.o   Introductions plox o.o EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:52 am

ooooo surreal y u gotta b a meanie to carnage?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions plox o.o   Introductions plox o.o Empty

Back to top Go down

Introductions plox o.o
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Conquer 2.0 Capricorn Server :: Who are you?-
Jump to: