Conquer 2.0 Capricorn Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Conquer 2.0 Capricorn Server

Anything you need on Capricorn server can be done here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is |zaues| as stupid as he seems?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SteFighter

SteFighter

Is |zaues| as stupid as he seems? Empty
PostSubject: Is |zaues| as stupid as he seems?   Is |zaues| as stupid as he seems? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:30 am

the guy is quite obviously demented.. he sucks at english.. he's a noob in all other aspects of the game..he is a bulker and he sucks at the game just like *darius* except for the fact that he doesn't speak english good enough to have enuff friends to make a good guild.. what are YOUR views on him?.. do u know him?..do u like him?.. if so.. WHY THE FUCK..?!.. and so on..
Back to top Go down
Jace[Face]
Admin
Jace[Face]

PostSubject: Re: Is |zaues| as stupid as he seems?   Is |zaues| as stupid as he seems? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:39 am

Wellll from what I can tell he isnt smart which you have gathered and I think he has short term memory loss cuz the mother fucker apparently cant remmeber me raping him
Back to top Go down
https://co2capricorn.forumotion.net
SteFighter

SteFighter

PostSubject: Re: Is |zaues| as stupid as he seems?   Is |zaues| as stupid as he seems? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:45 am

u know wut..i dont care if anyone here likes him..he's a horrible person..he doesn't even try to be nice to anyone..the only way he cud get to be dl in blacklisted is by swearing an oath to doc that he's gonna bulk constantly.. he has played for the whole of ONE YEAR!!..and...he calls everyone on the game a noob..despite the fact that most ppl have played longer than him..so either he doesn't understand the technicalities of the term properly.. or he does and he's just an idiot bulker like the rest of Blacklisted..
Back to top Go down
rafik6790

rafik6790

PostSubject: Re: Is |zaues| as stupid as he seems?   Is |zaues| as stupid as he seems? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:28 am

well u have a point there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is |zaues| as stupid as he seems?   Is |zaues| as stupid as he seems? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is |zaues| as stupid as he seems?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Conquer 2.0 Capricorn Server :: Off Topic-
Jump to: