Conquer 2.0 Capricorn Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Conquer 2.0 Capricorn Server

Anything you need on Capricorn server can be done here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hat0rs like me.

Go down 
+2
Surreal
SteFighter
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
darkkidgouki

darkkidgouki

Hat0rs like me. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hat0rs like me.   Hat0rs like me. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:35 am

mysterious wouldnt be saying anything if she wasnt a strong as tao hell since she so strong she thinks she practically can tell everyone what to do who do she think she is Nefertiti
Back to top Go down
Surreal

Surreal

Hat0rs like me. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hat0rs like me.   Hat0rs like me. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:59 pm

Haha xD Shit, now I'm really fuckin pissed at DeLimits and fuckin Skyline, man. DeLimits wouldn't be shit without me, I met him his first day on CO back on freedom, introduced him to everybody, ALL the big kids, he was like, in awe of me. I plvled his ass, gave him gear, protected him from pkers, all that shit, he asked me to marry him every day, man.. and now he fuckin tells me that I'm not shit to him, that I didn't do anything to make him who he is now. That little fuck asked me once, when I got to be a "high level" in his own words, that I wouldn't forget him, ignore him and treat him like shit, like a lot of people do to the lower levels when they get up there... And look at his ass now. He's everything he never wanted to be. And I fuckin blame it on Sky, who hates me now cuz I'm fighting with De, he says the same shit De's been spoutin, he's been pkin me all day and shit. That bitch was a nutstain in his momma's drawers when I met Alvin, he has no fucking right to tell me I don't know anything about him. I was his FIRST friend on this god damn game. I'm in such a fuckin bad mood now, fuck. Fuck him. I wish I'd never talked to his ass. Little fucker actually meant somethin to me. Fuckin A.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mistedstars

Hat0rs like me.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Conquer 2.0 Capricorn Server :: Trash Talk-
Jump to: